Check out the latest opportunities below to join 412 Food Rescue by becoming a member of our staff team.
The ultimate way to take action: work with us!
- Business Development Lead
- Good Food Project Assistant Manager
- Special Programs Coordinator (part-time)
- Dispatch Coordinator
- Weekend Dispatcher (part-time)
- Non-CDL Driver (part-time)
- Resident Site Lead (part-time)
- Senior Software Engineer
As an equal opportunity employer, 412 Food Rescue considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.