Creativity. Resourcefulness. Patience. Innovation. All are necessary in concocting special, delicious, and one-of-a-kind products from food that would otherwise be wasted. We work with a range of local partners, from East End Brewing Company to Millie’s Homemade Ice Cream.
Innovative products from surplus food.
We are lucky to work with fantastic local businesses and partners to make these products possible!
- LOAF – East End Brewing Company, 2016 ft. rescued bread
- FORAGED – Wigle Whiskey, 2016 ft. harvested apples and crabapples
- Lemon Mulberry Reserve – Millie’s Homemade Ice Cream, 2017, ft. harvested mulberries
- 412 City Cider – Threadbare Cider House, 2018 – present, ft. harvested fruits
- Banana Pudding – Millie’s Homemade Ice Cream, 2018, ft. rescued bananas
- Rescueberry Shake – East End Brewing Company, 2019, ft. rescued and donated berries
- Con Pane – Cinderlands Beer Co, DiAnoias, 2019 ft. rescued bread
- 412 Kvass – Strange Roots Experimental Ales, 2019, ft. rescued bread
- Thanksgiving Day Kvass – Strange Roots Experimental Ales, 2019 ft. rescued bread aged with rosemary and cranberry